Covey Associates - Quality Policy
Covey Associates is a multidisciplinary consulting firm offering professional services in the fields of Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Hydraulic and Hydrology, Environmental Engineering, Fire Services, Planning, Landscape Architecture, Building Design, 3D Visualisation, Project and Program Management, Cost Control and Construction Contract Administration services.
We at Covey Associates are individually and collectively committed to providing a consistently high standard of service to our clients, and the general community at large.
To ensure the above we:-
- limit our services to the areas of our expertise
- abide by the Code of Ethics of the Institution of Engineers, Australia
- commit adequate resources to the project and
- have implemented a Quality Assurance system based upon AS/ISO 9001: 2008.
As a Company we also believe that abiding by an effective Quality Assurance system will:-
- minimise our exposure to risk
- reduce inefficiency and increase profitability
- deliver a better "product"
Quality is achieved by:
- ensuring project performance and staff performance is reviewed periodically to benchmarks set by the Managing Director;
- ensuring that all completed work is reviewed before leaving the office by suitably qualified or experienced staff;
- maintaining the competency and skill of staff at a high level;
- all project design and documentation will be fit for purpose, as determined by an Independent Assessor – e.g. Building Certifier, Council Approval, etc;
- regularly auditing the work of Covey's workers to ensure compliance with company policies by conducting internal audits;
- responding to client enquiries in a timely manner;
- register and maintain preferred supplier or prequalification arrangements with public organisations.
The management and staff are totally committed to appropriate adherence to the requirements of the Quality Management system.