Engineering Jobs with Covey Associates
“The highest plane of engineering science can only be attained by the perfect blending of the utility of material things with the beauty of spiritual things…”
- JJC Bradfield, 1923 (the principal design engineer for the Sydney Harbour Bridge)
Engineers look to nature for man-made solutions, finding inspiration in bamboo, the swell of the ocean and the wings of an insect. If you understand this, then Covey Associates wants to hear from you.
We currently have a requirement for the following positions on the Sunshine Coast:
We are a professional engineering consultancy with over 25 years of experience working in Australia and internationally within numerous sectors, including: residential, commercial, environmental, industrial and more.
We encourage collaboration amongst our multidisciplinary team in order to consistently deliver sustainable development through innovative designs.
Why join the team?
We understand the value of retaining our talent which is why at Covey Associates we strive to maintain a friendly and productive team culture that is led by an approachable management team. When you join the team you'll enjoy the following perks:
- Strong career path and genuine opportunity for progression
- Competitive Salary
- Allowance for ongoing development – such as extra leave for further study, seminars or workshops
- Flexible and approachable working environment
Civil Designer - Maroochydore
We require a highly capable Civil Designer to join our team on a wide range of civil projects including subdivision, schools, retirement villages and unit developments.
About the role:
You will be working with a capable Design Team and build relationships with Developers, Local Authorities and Private & Public institutions.This position may also involve site inspections and project management.
The ideal candidate:
- Associate Diploma in Civil Engineering or similar
- Prior experience in a similar role within the Australian market
- Demonstrated ability with AutoCAD/12D software or similar
- Experience in subdivisional works including Roadworks, Stormwater, Sewerage and Water reticulation design
- Understanding of design codes and guidelines
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work well within a team environment
Applications from overseas with no local experience will not be considered or acknowledged.
If you are interested in working with Covey Associates and joining a team that enjoys delivering quality results every day, we invite you to contact us to discuss our employment opportunities.
UDIA 2017 Excellence Award Winner - "Consultants Award"